Newly opened Adagio Health Hopewell office now receiving patients
Pittsburgh, PA (November 1, 2022)
Adagio Health’s Center Township office moves to Hopewell in a renovated space
– Located at 2304 Brodhead Road, Adagio Health Hopewell is the new location of the organization’s medical office formerly located in Center Township. The new location is more accessible to patients and is its own standalone, independent building in front of the Hopewell Shopping Center. Visible from the road, the new office is centrally placed, and near popular community businesses like The Fez event venue.
“We are excited that former Center Township patients have already visited the Hopewell site and are grateful to have the new location, which they say is much easier to navigate,” said Natalie Miller, Vice President of Clinical Operations. “Our organization stays focused on investing in medical office space that translates to our patients the excellence of their overall experience with Adagio Health.”
The Hopewell office is also newly renovated with updated Adagio Health wall color and equipment in exam rooms. Clinical care is provided by CRNP Brooke Mastarone and Dr. Sandra Kitcho. Last week, the Adagio Health team was joined by the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce for a celebratory ribbon cutting (Adagio Health CFOO Bill Gedman did the honors!)
Services at the Adagio Health Hopewell medical office include:
- Birth control and family planning
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Diabetes and cholesterol screenings
- Gynecological care and annual exams
- STI testing and treatment
- PrEP HIV prevention and HIV testing and referrals
- Preventative care and adult immunizations including flu, pneumonia, MMR, and bivalent COVID-19 vaccines and boosters.
The office is open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Adagio Health accepts major medical insurance and Medicaid, and offers many services at low or no cost for patients who don’t have insurance. Same day appointments are available, and walk-ins are welcome. Call 724-375-8147
to set up an appointment today or see more information at https://www.adagiohealth.org/hopewell
About Adagio Health
– For more than fifty years, Adagio Health has provided health care, nutrition, and education services in western Pennsylvania. Today, the nonprofit organization’s footprint includes seven counties in West Virginia. Adagio Health’s services include low or no cost family planning and reproductive care for women, men, and teens; screenings for breast cancer, cervical cancer, and other chronic conditions; and adult immunizations including COVID-19, flu, MMR, pneumonia and more. Adagio Health also manages the state-funded Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (BCCEDP) in 62 counties across Pennsylvania. Adagio Health serves thousands of children and families through its WIC and Power Up (SNAP-ed) nutrition programs; provides tobacco cessation services to adults and teens; and offers reproductive health education for teens and young adults. Adagio Health receives funding from the State and Federal government, foundations, individuals and the corporate community.