Today, women have more choices than ever when it comes to birth control. Having all of these options is wonderful, but also means there is so much information to consider.
Some of the things you might consider when considering a birth control method are:
- Do you want to have a child/have more children? When? How soon?
- Do you have any medical conditions, like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.?
- How effective is the method? Will the method protect you against STD/STIs?
- What are the side effects?
- Will the method help with heavy periods or cramping?
- Is the method reversible? Will it decrease your chances of becoming pregnant?
Adagio Health is here to help you weigh your options. Take a look at our list of birth control methods
, see what’s right for you, then make an appointment at one of our locations to meet with our caring staff who will help you make the right decision with your unique health and lifestyle needs in mind.
View Birth Control Methods